The Property Portfolio is managed on the basis of there being 7 properties/farms. There are, however, over 130 property titles and some of these properties/farms are aggregations of various non-contiguous properties in close proximity to one another. The 7 properties/farms are known as:
4 Berry Properties:
- Corindi in the Corindi region of northern New South Wales
- Tumbarumba in southern New South Wales
- Dunorlan in northern Tasmania
- 9 Mile in northern Tasmania.
3 Citrus Properties (all in the Riverland region of South Australia):
The Properties comprise a mixed crop of new and mature fruit trees and bushes.
Water Rights: The Vitalharvest Freehold Trust will hold 13,531.7 ML of various water rights.
The Properties are diversified across:
- Locations, water sources and climates in southern New South Wales, northern New South Wales, northern Tasmania and in the Riverland region of South Australia.
- Crop-type: berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries), citrus (including oranges, mandarins, lemons), persimmons, avocados and wine grapes.
- Consumer end-markets, with the products grown on the Properties sold both locally and into export markets.