The Trust is a newly established registered managed investment scheme under Chapter 5C of the Corporations Act.
Objective and Strategy
Vitalharvest’s objective is to provide unitholders with exposure to real agricultural property assets whose earnings profile and underlying value are exposed to the growing global agricultural demand for nutritious, healthy food.
Vitalharvest’s investment and growth strategies will be to focus on investment-grade, mature, operating agricultural assets within Australia and New Zealand which are:
- strategically located in excellent farming locations in Australia and New Zealand;
- leased to quality operators/managers;
- diversified by crop, geography and tenant;
- subject to long-term leases and attractive lease terms;
- adhere to capital structure and capital management considered by the Manager to be appropriate for Vitalharvest and consistent with the investment objective and strategy of Vitalharvest;
- pursue acquisitions, divestments and investment opportunities consistent with Vitalharvest’s objectives
Responsible Entity of the Trust
The Responsible Entity of the Vitalharvest Freehold Trust is The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited ACN 003 278 831 which holds AFS Licence 235150 and is a professional trustee service provider.
The Responsible Entity is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Perpetual.
About the Manager
ASX listed Primewest (ASX:PWG) is an Australian property fund manager with over $4.5 billion of assets under management across all mainland states of Australia and in the west coast of the USA. Established in 1995, PWG is a property manager, operating in the retail, industrial, commercial, residential, large format retail and agricultural property sectors with a focus to achieve maximum returns for holders of its stapled securities and investors in the underlying funds it manages.